UPDATE: ToDo List gadget is available for iGoogle, Netvibes and Windows Vista sidebar.
“To-Do List with Google Maps” is a gadget that can help you keep track of all your tasks and sub-tasks. Apart from offering the regular list of features like Tasks, Sub-tasks, Priority, Print, Sort, due-dates etc.. the coolest feature is probably the ability to assign businesses where you would like to complete your task.
The gadget goes one step further and provides you the closest business where you can complete your task along your travel route. It provides full integration with Google Maps. This is very useful especially when you have a shopping task with a list of items to purchase. For instance, if you have a Grocery Purchase task that you would like to complete either at WalMart or Costco. No Problemo !! .. Just specify your start location and end location. “To-Do List” will automatically calculate the closest Walmart or Costco along your route where you can complete your task.
(To add this gadget to your igoogle.com page, just click on “Add to Google” button below the image)
(To add this gadget to your Netvibes page, just click on “netvibes” button below the image)
(To learn more about the Vista version, read my blog here . To add it, you can just click the “vista sidebar” button below the image.)
It provides loads of cool features:
- Quick entry (Press Alt+Shift+A from anywhere in the browser. For Opera & Safari use Shift+Esc+A)
- There is no limit to the number of tasks you can add.
- Sub-tasks - Add any number of sub-tasks.
- Due Dates- Set due dates for your tasks.
- Priority - Set the priority for a task. Priority is useful especially while sorting.
- Sort - Sort the tasks based on Priority or due date.
- Auto change Priority to High based on due date.
- Delete - Quick delete of any task or sub-task.
- Edit - Assign business names or change the task description.
- Ability to keep the task list expanded always - the sub-tasks will be visible always.
- Print - Ability to print all your tasks or just print individual tasks. The printable view also has a checkbox that you can tick off as you complete the tasks. Multiple options provided for Printing - you can either print all tasks or only the tasks that were due yesterday, today or tomorrow.
- Ability to assign business names to tasks (like “Walmart” or “Costco”). BuzzMyWay (Business on my way) - The gadget will automatically find the closest businesses along the route to your final destination.
Continued in next page…
Getting things done with online todo list with google maps. Search business along the route by specifying store name or business name and start destination address. Uses google maps to find the shortest, the cheapest and the best driving directions. Manage priority and due date with todo list. Use this todo list as vacation travel checklist, holiday travel checklist, shopping list, grocery list, as sticky notes, as printable list, as movie list, as online task manager and to jot down all tasks.